Solar PV Servicing and Maintenance advice
Solar modules generally require very little maintenance since there are no moving parts, however maintaining your solar equipment is important in order to optimise the on-going efficiency of the system and to protect your solar investment.
We can provide a one-off maintenance and servicing package for your Solar PV or Solar Thermal system or on an annual or bi-annual basis. We also provide cleaning and repair services for Solar PV or Solar Thermal systems.
The frequency and type of maintenance and servicing required will depend on the type of system you have installed and it’s location. Our packages are fully customisable to meet your specific needs and are available to residential, commercial, farming, agriculture and new build installations.
Every system and client has different requirements, but here is an example of the service levels we can provide
- Annual cleaning to keep efficiency maximised, especially where bird soiling or atmospheric pollution has degraded the surface of the panel
- Visual inspection of all panels
- Remote monitoring with pro-active alerts
- Photovoltaic module string tests
- Inverter system checks
- Labelling/schematic check
- Energy production analysis
- Voltage and current check
- Replacement and repair of faulty items
Our maintenance and servicing packages ensure that your system is safe, clean and producing to it’s maximum potential generation.
We will produce a service report and certificate for each service that we carry out.
For further advice or to discuss maintenance and servicing for your solar system please do not hesitate to contact us here at OPC.